Our School Council represents the school community in the process of school planning and policy development.
Members participate in establishment and review of school priorities (including general policy direction, financial arrangements and approval of contributions and charges) and the evaluation of school performance. They also provide advice to the school to foster positive relationships between the school and the community.
I have great pleasure to announce that Jenna Haerewa has accepted the position of our School Council Chair.
Jenna has been on the School Council for many years and we are thrilled to have her at the helm!
I’d also like to take this opportunity to also welcome two new board members: Tomoko Miyanabe and Mark Davie to our School Council for 2022.
BELMAY PRIMARY SCHOOL COUNCIL 2022
- Jenna Haerewa (School Council Chair)
- Sarah Durham (Principal)
- Terry Harney (Deputy Principal)
- Cassie Rowe MLA (Community Representative)
- Ronnie O'Neil (SEMLDC Principal)
- Hannah Klauz (Teacher Representative)
- David Gerstorfer (Teacher Representative)
- Tomoko Miyanabe (Parent Representative)
- Mark Davie (Parent Representative)
- Kylie Watson (P&C Representative)
I am very much looking forward to what I am sure will be a most productive and positive partnership!
Department of Education information regarding School Councils.