Welcome to Belmay Primary School. We are an independent local intake school and accept students from Kindergarten to Year 6 residing within our boundary. Outside of boundary applications will be considered and are subject to approval of the Principal. Please contact the school on 6278 5400 or visit the School Office to discuss your application.
Kindergarten Application for 2024
Applications for Kindergarten in 2024 are now open for children born between 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020.
To apply for a place in Kindergarten at Belmay Primary School please complete an Enrolment Application Form with an Additional Information Form. Email completed forms to Belmay.PS@education.wa.edu.au or drop them off at the school office.
The following documents will need to be sighted when submitting the application form:
· Proof of Residence (e.g. Utility bill, Council rates, Rental agreement)
· Birth Certificate
· Immunisation History Statement*
· Visa documentation and Passport if applicable
· Family Court orders to be made available if applicable.
* As of 22 July 2019 only the Australian Immunisation Register Immunisation History Statement is accepted as proof of immunisation. You will need to provide a Statement that is ‘up to date’ and not more than two months old before we can proceed to enrolment. For information on how to access this document please click here.
All applications to enrol at Belmay PS are considered on a case by case basis, in accordance with the Department of Education’s Enrolment Policy, which can be found at http://www.det.wa.edu.au/policies.